A transfer student is any student who has taken college level classes anytime since the summer following high 安徽福彩快3走势图 graduation.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the application. You have two different options:
- Send your official college transcript(s) from all colleges attended.
Scroll down to see our academic requirements and transfer course equivalents. Special note: In recognition of challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we will accept unofficial transcripts (preferred) or self-reported GPAs if you are unable to provide an official transcript. Transcripts can be emailed to admissions@安徽福彩快3走势图.
- If you have completed less than 24 college credit hours, submit your official high 安徽福彩快3走势图 transcript(s), and submit your test score (ACT or SAT) as well. Special note: In recognition of challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we will accept unofficial high 安徽福彩快3走势图 transcripts (preferred) or self-reported high 安徽福彩快3走势图 GPAs if you are unable to provide an official transcript at htis time. Transcripts can be emailed to admissions@安徽福彩快3走势图.
Transfer Application Deadlines
Fall Enrollment Application Deadlines
March 1: Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA.
Aug. 1: Deadline for submitting completed college transfer applications.
Spring Enrollment Application Deadlines
Nov. 15: Deadline for submitting application.
Dec. 1: Deadline for submitting completed applications (including supporting paperwork).
Minimum Requirements to Apply for Transfer Admission
- We will also need your high 安徽福彩快3走势图 transcript and test scores if you have below 60 college credits for financial aid purposes. If you are 25 years or older we don’t need your test scores.
- Transfer applicants are expected to be in good standing at the college or university they last attended and to have maintained a 2.0 GPA (out of 4.00) or higher, based on 24 semester college credits.
- A college transcript(s) must be submitted to be considered for transfer admission, including official documentation for any Advanced Placement credit that may have been granted.
- ACT and SAT scores may fulfill athletic eligibility so sending scores is recommended for transfer student-athletes.
- Students not meeting full admission standards are still encouraged to apply for transfer admission. Goshen College安徽福彩快3走势图 takes a holistic approach to admission decisions and will consider the merit of each transfer applicants’ academic record on an individual basis. Additional transfer application materials may be requested so that we can learn as much as we need to make our admission decision.
- Transfer students with diagnosed learning disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for admission to Goshen College安徽福彩快3走势图, must provide documentation of their specific learning differences to the director of the Academic Resource and Writing Center in order to receive reasonable accommodation.
- Depending on your academic record, we may ask you to submit a College安徽福彩快3走势图 Reference Form.
At Goshen College安徽福彩快3走势图, transfer students are required to complete 16-27 credits in the Goshen Core (sometimes called “General Education” at other 安徽福彩快3走势图s). Check out this chart of transfer course credit equivalents for Glen Oaks Community College安徽福彩快3走势图, Hesston College安徽福彩快3走势图, Indiana University South Bend, Ivy Tech Community College安徽福彩快3走势图 and Southwest Michigan College安徽福彩快3走势图.
- GC Core
- Accounting degree
- Business degree
- Computer Science
- Information Technology (Informatics)
- Information Technology (Computer Science)
- Marketing degree
- Psychology degree
Financial Aid & Scholarships for Transfer Students
Wondering what it’s like to transfer to Goshen College安徽福彩快3走势图?
Check out our Transfer Viewbook below: